Join the Competition
Earn points by completing online GREE training to win weekly prizes and a Grand Prize of a Sapphire Mini-Split System.
Dates: 02.28.2021 – 06.12.2021Download Details & Rules
Who Can Play
Independent HVAC licensed installers and technicians located in the United States. GREE / Tradewinds employees, representatives and distributors are not eligible to win…they can participate but will not be named as winners.
How to Earn Points
- Log into your personalized GREE Training Simulation Account. For first-time users, click here to register.
- Complete GREE Training Modules in Training Mode (5 points each), Challenge Mode (10 points each), or Assessment Mode (20 points each).
- Top 3 point earners win a prize each week. The ultimate Top Gun winner, will be the single contestant who has accumulated the most points over the entire duration of the competition. Thus making s/he the GREE Top Gun troubleshooter for 2021.
- For instructions click on Tutorial Part One & Tutorial Part Two
There are a total of 34 simulation covering 11 error codes.
Week February 28, 2021
- E1 error code / 6 simulation
Week March 14, 2021
- E6 error code / 5 simulations
Week March 28, 2021
- F0 error code / 1 simulation
- F1 error code / 2 simulation
Week April 11, 2021
- F2 error code / 2 simulations
- F3 error code / 2 simulations
Week April 25, 2021
- F4 error code / 2 simulations
- F5 error code / 2 simulations
Week May 9, 2021
- H3 error code / 5 simulations
Week May 23, 2021
- H6 error code / 3 simulations
Week June 6, 2021
- L3 error code / 4 simulations
Top Gun Training Program Details
- There are three modes of GREE Simulation Training, each providing a different number of points:
TRAINING – program gives you the answers and directs you through the process of resolving the error. 5 points each module
CHALLENGE – program does not provide the answers but does give some guidance through the task. 10 points each module
ASSESSMENT – program does not provide any assistance to resolve the error (real life). 20 points each module
- Participants can accumulate as many points in one week for the assigned error as they can…there is no limit.
- Participants can only win one weekly prize once during entire length of the competition.
- If one person is the high points earner multiple weeks, the user with the second highest number of points will be named winner and so on.
- Each week begins on a Sunday and ends the following Saturday.