A REVOLUTION IN ENGINEERING INTELLIGENCE.
One of the world’s foremost inverter-driven ductless split systems, the EVO+ provides both heating and cooling with environmental ingenuity. Achieving an efficiency rating of up to 23 SEER, all desired temperatures are generated with eco-friendly R410A refrigerant. The EVO+’s low frequency mechanics are intelligently designed to adapt to your life’s fluctuating patterns while significantly reducing energy consumption – and ultimately, your utility bills. Unlike common air conditioning systems, our I FEEL function powerfully maintains room temperature by intuitively responding to the temperature detection feature within the wireless remote control. An advanced photocatalytic filtration system purifies indoor air quality by effectively reducing bacteria, viruses, contaminants and odors. Its whisper-quiet operation and compact size allow the EVO+ to integrate seamlessly and discreetly within any interior. A high-efficiency companion for absolutely anyone, the EVO+ is engineering genius at its best.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- High Efficiency Inverter (Up to 23 SEER/ 10 HSPF)
- Acrylic Resin/Anti-Corrosion Coating protects all coils against the corrosive effects of VOC’s and outside air, extending the operating life of your system.
- Photocatalytic Filter improves indoor air quality by effectively eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, reducing contaminants and oxidizing odors.
- I-Feel Function uses the remote to sense surrounding temperatures, adjusting the air flow accordingly for maximum comfort and energy savings.
- Comfortable Sleep Mode allows you to design a cycle that follows your sleeping pattern to maximize comfort and reduce utility bills.
- Intelligent Defrost reduces energy loss and defrost time by only defrosting when needed.
- Low Ambient Cooling to 5˚F (208-230Volt systems)
- Optional Wired thermostat
- Low Voltage start-up
- Intelligent Pre-heat
- Auto Swing (Vertical)
- Multiple Fan Speeds
- X-Fan function for Auto Clean
- Dry Anti-mildew design
- LED display
- Automatic Operation
- Memory Function
- Control lock
- Fan delay function
LITERATURE & MANUALS